Customized Preventative Maintenance Program
Catch wear items before your periodic inspection - reducing repair costs and down time.
Trester's CPM program includes the following services as needed:
1. Chain or wire rope lubrication
- Lack of lubrication will lead to dry load chain, causing damage to internal components of a hoist.
- Potential repair costs per hoist start at $1300 and 5-15 days out of service
2. Limits checked and set
- Limits not being set can cause damage to the hoist frame, internal components and product
- Potential repair costs per hoist start at $1400 and 8-18 days out of service
3. Oil levels checked and topped off in hoist, trolley and bridge gearboxes
- Lack of oil internally will cause damage that won't be detected until it's too late
4. Grease trolley wheels, bridge wheels, sheaves and line shafts
- Damage is caused from lack of lubrication, leaving metal surfaces to come in direct contact with eachother and accelerate wearing
Minor abuse of a hoist compounded by not being identified in 6-12 months leads to expensive repairs and extensive downtime!
Protect your investments now and start your CPM program today!